Missing algorithm: gniplannerftth:extractbyexpression

3 posts Page 1 of 1
gni_support

Hello,

Make sure, the GniPlannerFTTH plugin is enabled in the Plugin Manager and the "Gni Planner FTTH" provider is active in Processing Options.
gni_support

Hello,

Thank you for the screenshots.

This error is caused by locale settings. We will fix this bug in the next patch.
In the meantime there is possible workaround. Just change QGIS locale setting to U.S. English (en_US).
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:26 amwmeinolf wrote:
I also forgot to ask about the file gni.db, which is also in the ZIP but not mentioned in the HowToInstall instructions.
gni.db is a spatialite database used in step 4 to store processing outputs. You can read more in chapter 5.3. Step [4] Build network plan.
gni_support

Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:25 amwmeinolf wrote:
Question 1:
How do I get notification, if and when you issue a new version? Or shall I just download the pack again?
We will post information about new versions on the forum. (New version will be ready soon)
Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:25 amwmeinolf wrote:
Question 2: Where can i find documentation regarding the meaning of the parameters in each step?
You can find parameters descriptions in "GNI_Short User Guide for FTTx Planner.pdf". If any information is missing, we will add it in new version.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
ekskluzywne stoły stoły włoskie nowoczesne