Elite 2024 ATH Echols Details Decision to Choose Tennessee

1 post Page 1 of 1
Donaldson

Tennessee hosted a massive recruiting weekend featuring elite prospects in the 2023 and 2024 class. While the Vols are working to close out top recruits for this cycle, they just landed a public commitment from elite athlete Jonathan Echols. The IMG Academy prospect measures in at 65, 215lbs and is widely considered one of the nations more dynamic players. He has offers from multiple to schools to play edge rusher or tight end. He has committed to Tennessee as a tight end. Prior to the decision, he went in-depth on why Tennessee was right for him with Volunteer Country. They are great school that is close to home, Echols said of why Tennessee was the choice for him. Getting the chance to play in Coach Heup offense and hearing how they want to build the class around me was huge. Being the first 2024 commit was huge because I will get to help recruit my own class and all of the top guys I want to play around. Echols spent multiple days at Tennessee last weekend, including time at the Vols camp on Sunday evening, when he had a chance to work with Tennessees coaching staff Jalen Smith Jersey. Shortly after the camp, Echols called the Vols staff and informed them of his decision to commit to them. Needless to say, the Vols coaching staff was excited to hear the news. They were very excited, Echols said of the reaction. That was a big deal to me. It was huge. To hear a head coach like that was excited about getting me was huge. The multi-day unofficial visit allowed Echols the opportunity to be around current Tennessee commitments and top targets which played another big role in his decision. Being able to see all of the guys they are trying to bring in and all of the guys that are looking into Tennessee, I know we can be able to go win a national championship in a couple of years, Echols said of this Bryson Eason Jersey. That was huge for me.
1 post Page 1 of 1
ekskluzywne stoły stoły włoskie nowoczesne